Establishing Credibility as a Speaker Certification
Credibility is defined as the characteristic of being trustworthy. As a speaker, you need to establish credibility and gain the trust of your audience, if you want them to listen to you.
Establishing credibility may seem daunting, and there are a lot of factors that contribute to how your audience perceives you and your message. Although gaining the trust of everyone in the audience may be difficult, there are some general guidelines that can help public speakers establish credibility in a variety of situations.
This course will be discussing top ideas on how to build your credibility as a speaker - before, during and after your presentation.
You will Learn:
- How to introduce yourself as a speaker
- Techniques on preparing and researching for a presentation
- Various ways of reinforcing your content and message
- How to use social media as a professional
Benefits of Taking this Course:
Qualification: Establishing Credibility as a Speaker Certification
Course Access: Lifetime
Exam Access: Yes
Compatiblity: All modern browsers and devices
- You’ll understand how to make a good first impression on your audience
- You’ll learn how to better engage with your audience
- By gaining their trust, you’ll be able to get your audience on board with your ideas from the outset