Myers–Briggs Theory and Test
When it comes to the intricacies of humans, one thinks of personality as being the biggest differentiation. It is instinct to categorise our surroundings in order to better understand things. Psychologists, for years, have been striving to do just that with personalities and their many traits.
But how do they manage to accurately determine who has what traits?
This is where theories and testing methods such as the Myers-Briggs comes in handy. Those who take the time to understand the Myers-Briggs test and theory can gain a deeper understanding of people, themselves and how tests can be used as a reliable psychological tool.
If you are interested in delving into the depth of your own personality, then it never hurts to start with the easiest test – the Myers-Briggs test.
In this course, you will learn about each aspect of the Myers-Briggs test and other related tests.
What You Will Learn with This Course:
- The Myers-Briggs theory and test, as well as other types of psychometric tests
- The psychometric test reporting methods
- The personality results of the Myers-Briggs test and how they can be applied
- The dichotomies used in the Myers-Briggs test and theory and the limitations of this test/theory
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
Qualification: Myers–Briggs Theory and Test Certification
Course Access: Lifetime
Exam Access: Yes
Compatiblity: All major devices and browsers
- Understand psychometric testing and how these tests are used as psychological assessment tools
- Understand your own personality type and how to accurately do your own self-reporting
- Gain more confidence in yourself by understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Achieve a deeper understanding of people and their many different personalities