Cash Flow Statements and Logistics
Cash flow statements are important to business operation and performance. They influence business operation, financing and investment. Supply chain and logistics are also important aspects of cash flow management in any business. Solving logistics issues can improve cash flow.
Reduction of inventory is the main way businesses can easily improve their cash flow. Although business drivers are independent, they also focus on increasing cash flow. Proper understanding of the logistics cycle, measurement of progress and logistics management are all key to reaching business potential.
This course has been designed to help you understand cash flow statements and their role in business operations. The course first defines cash flow statements and their various functions. Next, it lists various components or categories of cash flow statements and goes on to discuss each in detail.
The course gives a brief description of how to read cash flow statements. It then explains the relationship between logistics and cash flow. It discusses how businesses can leverage logistical practices to improve their cash flow. The course is for you if you are interested in finance, accounting or considering starting your own company.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of cash flow statements
- The components of cash flow statements
- How to read a cash flow statement
- The relationship between cash flow and logistics
- Cash flow drivers
- How logistics drive cash flow
Benefits of the Course
Taking This Course Will Help You:
Qualification: Cash Flow Statements and Logistics Certification
Course Access: Lifetime
Exam Access: Yes
Compatiblity: All major devices and browsers
- Understand cash flow statements
- Understand the essence of cash flow in business operation
- Recognise cash flow drivers
- Learn how to improve cash flow through logistics
- Gain motivation to learn more about business accounting
- Determine if you would like to study accounting further and take up a career along those lines