The PowerPoint Diploma course provides the knowledge and skills needed, in order to create and deliver PowerPoint (PPT) multimedia presentations.
Widely used in education, training and business environments, PowerPoint provides the vehicle for creating professional slideshows, videos and presentations. It incorporates many features, including the ability to produce handouts of the presentation.
This course provides the skills to add text, images and charts to any presentation.
The certificate is awarded, after successfully completing a multiple-choice examination at the end of the course. The certificate may be printed out, or – for a small fee - posted to the team member at their home.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Your employee will cover the following information:
- Create and save a PowerPoint presentation;
- Add, delete and arrange multiple slides;
- Insert charts, captions, quotes and name cards;
- Inserting and formatting text within your slides;
- Working with text alignment, bullet points, line spacing and columns;
- Utilise text direction and vertical alignment;
- Inserting images, shapes, charts and creating photo albums;
- Insert online and screenshot images;
- Insert tables, text boxes, headers and footers;
- Using SmartArt and other formatting features;
- Converting your presentations into different formats;
- Add and edit hyperlinks;
- Transitions and animations;
- Using Spell Checker and Thesaurus;
- Create and add screen recordings within your slides;
- Using linking and annotation features;
- Adding notes and comments;
- Use the handout and notes master tools.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Qualification: PowerPoint Certification
Course Access: Lifetime
Exam Access: Yes
Compatiblity: All major devices and browsers
- A competent working knowledge of this powerful communication tool adds value, both for the employee and for the organisation;
- A comprehensive syllabus, covering all a user needs to know about designing PowerPoint presentations;
- Improved levels of competence in the organisation;
- As there are no deadlines for this course, learners may complete their training at their own pace or as part of an in-house study group;
- Easy-to-manage course modules - this makes studying an enjoyable experience;
- Online support is available throughout the course;
- A certified and recognised diploma.